Cherry season is upon us! We have some new policies to help us safely navigate through COVID-19 during the season. Please familiarize yourself with the following prior to your visit:
Pick-Your-Own Fruit Guidelines
- If you are coughing, sneezing, have a fever, or don’t feel well, please stay home and visit us once your symptoms have passed.
- Your picking party should only include members of your household.
- Please maintain at least 6 ft distance between you and anyone not in your party.
- No pets are permitted – please leave your fur friends at home
- To minimize contact and maximize safety, we will not be weighing cherries this year. Empty containers will be sold: baskets (hold about 2 lbs) for 14.99, and bags (hold about 6 pounds) for 39.99. These are the only containers that are permitted for picking. There is a maximum of 2 people per picking container (ex, party of 4 must purchase at least 2 containers, etc.). You will purchase your containers prior to entering the orchard. No other bags, backpacks, purses, etc. will be permitted in the orchard.
- Wash your hands before and after picking (handwash sink available)
- No fruit may be eaten in the field. Please wash all fruit at home prior to consuming it.
- Any fruit you touch must go into your container – do not throw any fruit on the ground
- Please abide by all signage and verbal instructions from our staff
- Parents are responsible for making sure their children understand and abide by our policies.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere on property, including parking lots, orchards, etc.
- The last entrance for picking is 4:30PM each day
- We reserve the right to close our orchard for picking at any time, due to weather conditions, lack of ripe fruit, non-compliance of our policies, or any unforeseen reasons.
We appreciate your understanding as we strive to comply with state and federal mandates and recommendations, to provide the safest experience we can at this time.
General Orchard Guidelines
- Our orchards are non-smoking, no tobacco facilities. This includes electronic/vapor cigarettes and chewing tobacco. Smoking is not permitted ANYWHERE on our property, including buildings, parking lots, orchards, grounds, etc.
- The use of drugs and alcohol is not permitted on our property.
- Possession of firearms, knives, or any other weapons is prohibited on property, even if legally carried. The only exception is for law enforcement officers.
- This is private property; all grounds, buildings, and roads are open to the public only during our posted hours. Please do not enter the orchard when we are closed.
- Dress properly. This is a working farm, and the ground can be uneven. Depending on the weather, it may be dusty, muddy, slick, etc. Proper footwear is important, close-toed shoes are recommended. We do our best to keep poison ivy at bay; if you are allergic, long pants are recommended.
- Sunscreen is always a good idea.
- Help us keep the orchard clean and safe. Trash cans are provided; please put litter in it’s proper place.
- No grilling or open flames are permitted at any time.
- Pets are not permitted on our grounds, to be in compliance with our food safety certifications.
Be our partner, help keep prices down, and report any activity that shows disregard for our policies.
Interested in taking photos? Professional and novice photographers and their clients must respect our photography guidelines.