Our orchards are popular locations for photography. Please remember, this is private property. Professional and novice photographers and their clients are permitted under the following guidelines:
- You are welcome to take photos (no drones permitted) in the orchard during REGULAR posted business hours. No one is allowed on property after business hours without a special appointment (see below). When we are not open to the public, you may only enter with special permission.
- Photography is allowed only in areas of the orchards that are open to the public (this changes from day to day). You must check in with the manager on duty to let us know you are on site and to find out what areas you may enter. You must be finished by our closing time (unless special arrangements have been made).
- If you wish to enter the orchard before or after business hours (which change during the season), you must make an appointment in advance. We will attempt to schedule staff to be on-site. If we can staff it, the charge is $75 per hour, payable on site by cash or check. If no staffing can be arranged, we will not be able to grant the appointment.
- All orchard policies must be followed. You must remain in designated open areas, and pay for any fruit you pick. Please do not climb trees, waste fruit, litter, or act in any unsafe manner.
- There is no charge to use the location during business hours IF you provide us with quality photos that we could use for marketing purposes, with permissions. If you are unable do this, the charge is $75 per hour, payable by cash or check on-site.
- If you are taking photography/videography for advertising or mass media purposes, please contact us in advance; we are happy to work with you if we are able. A different fee schedule may apply.
- No drone/aerial photography is permitted at any time without express permission from management.
- If you are on our property without permission during non-business hours, you are trespassing. We do prosecute. Unfortunately we’ve had too many incidents to be more flexible with this.
Please respect our private property, help us keep the insurance man happy, and enjoy your photos and memories by following our guidelines!