A day of learning and outdoor fun!
Bring your pre-school, elementary school, day care, summer camp, or home school group to Chiles Peach Orchard for a fun and educational field trip! Our objective is to provide an enjoyable and educational environment for children to learn.
Spring Field Trip:
- It’s Strawberry Pickin’ Time! – Available approximately mid-May through mid-June (depending on season)
Summer Field Trip:
- Peaches ‘N’ Cream! – Available late June through early September
Fall Field Trips:
- Apple Harvest Time! – Available late September through early November
- Pumpkin Patch Adventure! - Available late September through early November
- Apples/Pumpkin Fall Combo - Available late September through early November
One teacher or staff member FREE for every 10 paying children! Parents, chaperones, and siblings are welcome with your group, and will be charged the same fee as the student. This allows them to participate in all aspects of the field trip. There is no charge for non-participating children under the age of 2.
Please collect all fees in advance, so that you are presenting just one payment for the entire group. This will greatly speed up the check in process and keep your group on schedule.
Homeschool Groups are Welcome
We welcome home school groups! We encourage you to schedule your groups between 1PM-5PM, to allow for flexibility. Home school groups are allowed 1 free adult per each 10 participating children age 2 and older. We can adjust our educational presentation according to the ages of the children. Additional and special educational requests will be subject to an additional fee. We require a minimum of 15 paying participants.
Ready to book your field trip?
Here are 3 ways to make a reservation.