It’s wholesome, educational, and fun!
Carter Mountain Orchard offers several field trip packages. Choose one that’s right for your group! All group packages and field trips are by reservation only.
Spring Field Trip:
- Diggin’ Dirt Field Trip – targeted to 3rd grade
Available mid-April through mid-June
Summer Field Trip:
- Peaches & Cream Field Trip – appropriate for summer camp programs of all ages
Available mid-June through August
Fall Field Trips: Available mid-August through November
- What’s All the Buzz About Bees?” – targeted towards 4th Grade
- Tree Degree Package – great for 3rd Grade
- Jonathan Package – appropriate for pre-k through early elementary
- McIntosh Package – appropriate for pre-k through early elementary
- Johnny Appleseed Package – appropriate for pre-k through early elementary
Homeschool groups are welcome!
We welcome home school groups! We encourage you to schedule your groups between 1PM-5PM, to allow for flexibility. Home school groups are allowed 1 free adult per each 10 participating children age 2 and older. We can adjust our educational presentation according to the ages of the children. Additional and special educational requests will be subject to an additional fee. We require a minimum of 15 paying participants. If you have less than 15 participants, we have availability on Sept 14, Sept 21, Oct 19, and Oct 26 at 11AM.
Ready to book your field trip?
Submit your Reservation Request Online or call us at 434-977-1833.