When you visit the mountain, you can count on our Mountain Grill to serve up a delicious lunch, dinner, or snack. The service is friendly, the food seasonal and tasty, and the atmosphere can’t be beat!
The Mountain Grill closed for the 2020 season on November 15.
The Mountain Grill’s simply delicious Americana menu features our Chiles Family Orchards fruits and vegetables in season, local ingredients, and weekly specials. We offer vegetarian options and are happy to help our guests satisfy their dietary needs.
Our daily menu consists of some or all of the items listed below:
Hot Grill Menu
- House recipe dry rubbed and slow-roasted pulled pork on brioche bun
- Cheeseburgers and hamburgers featuring Food for Thought local Albemarle beef on brioche bun
- All-beef hot dogs on toasted roll
- Beyond Meat bratwurst on potato roll
- Extra-long, skin-on, seasoned potato fries
- Warm, salted Bavarian pretzel
Fresh Cool Menu
- House-made chicken salad with pita chip dippers*
- House-made pimento cheese with pita chip dippers*
- House-made hummus with pita chip dippers*
- Fresh veggies with ranch dip (or chef’s choice dip of the day) featuring seasonal vegetables grown at our sister orchard, Chiles Peach Orchard
- Fresh garden salad, option to add grilled chicken
- Cucumber nectarine salad featuring cucumbers and nectarines grown by Chiles Family Orchards
- Fruit salad cup
- Fresh tomato pie featuring Farmer Henry’s tomatoes
- Crozet garden gazpacho
* Also available as a sandwich on a brioche bun.
C’mon out for special plated meals each weekday with sides featuring fresh produce grown by Chiles Family Orchards and other local ingredients. Watch as the seasonal varieties of vegetables, peaches, nectarines, and apples unfold.