The “What’s All the Buzz About Bees?” field trip experience is available weekdays, August through November, as a field trip or for group visits. It is designed for a 4rd grade curriculum.
Educational Presentation will cover:
- Parts of the flower
- Anatomy of the honey bee
- Life cycle of the bee – three types and their role in the hive
- Food pollinated by bees
- How honey is made
- ¼ Peck bag to pick your own apples
- 4th Grade Educational Talk includes: – All about Honey Bees
- Additional Self-Guided Educational Stations
- Wagon ride through our scenic orchard
- Coloring Book & Teacher’s Packet Link
$8.00 per person (children under 2 free)
Minimum of 15 paying participants.
One teacher or staff member FREE for every 10 paying children!
Ready to book your field trip?
Here are 3 ways to make a reservation:
- Submit your Reservation Request Online
- Download and print the Carter Mountain Fall Field Trip Reservation Form [PDF], fill it in completely, and fax it to us at 434-979-0341. We will contact you within 48 hours.
- Call Carter Mountain at 434-977-1833