The “What’s All the Buzz About Bees?” field trip experience is available weekdays, August through November, as a field trip or for group visits. It is designed for a 4rd grade curriculum.
Educational Presentation will cover:
- Parts of the flower
- Anatomy of the honey bee
- Life cycle of the bee – three types and their role in the hive
- Food pollinated by bees
- How honey is made
- ¼ Peck bag to pick your own apples
- 4th Grade Educational Talk includes: – All about Honey Bees
- Additional Self-Guided Educational Stations
- Wagon ride through our scenic orchard
- Coloring Book & Teacher’s Packet Link
$8.00 per person (children under 2 free)
Minimum of 15 paying participants.
One teacher or staff member FREE for every 10 paying children!
Ready to book your field trip?
Submit your Reservation Request Online (we will respond within 48 hours to confirm or offer alternate dates)
Call Carter Mountain at 434-977-1833