The Tree Degree field trip package is available weekdays, August through November, as a field trip or for group visits. It is designed for a 3rd grade curriculum.
- ¼ Peck bag to pick your own apples
- 3rd Grade Educational Talk – All about Trees
- Additional Self-Guided Educational Stations
- Wagon ride through our scenic orchard
- Coloring Book & Teacher’s Packet Link
$7.50 per person (children under 2 free)
Minimum of 15 paying participants.
One teacher or staff member FREE for every 10 paying children!
Ready to book your field trip?
Here are 3 ways to make a reservation:
- Submit your Reservation Request Online
- Download and print the Carter Mountain Fall Field Trip Reservation Form [PDF], fill it in completely, and fax it to us at 434-979-0341. We will contact you within 48 hours.
- Call Carter Mountain at 434-977-1833