Bring your school group for some hands on learning!
The Diggin’ Dirt package is available weekdays, mid-April through June, as a field trip or for group visits. It is designed for a 3rd grade curriculum.
- Dirt Classroom:
- Soil Components and Nutrients
- The importance of nutrients and plant growth
- Soil Sampling and Testing
- Hands on soil observation
- Compost Corner
- Conservation Center
- Historical Hayride
- Snack time includes a cup of cider and a donut
$8.50 per person (children under 2 free)
Minimum of 15 paying participants.
One teacher or staff member FREE for every 10 paying children!
Ready to book your field trip?
Here are 3 ways to make a reservation: